This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This boutique hotel along the Keizersgracht canal is situated in the heart of Amsterdam. Dam Square is a short walk away. The restaurant has a Michelin star.
The Dylan offers rooms and suites with special themes. All have luxurious bathrooms, a bathrobe and slippers. There is free Wi-Fi. The award-winning restaurant is located in an 18th century bakery with garden views. French cuisine is served complemented by wines from the cellar. The Dylan has a fitness centre, a massage service and a garden with terrace. There is a lounge and bar to relax. All major sights are within walking distance. Trams, buses and metro stops are only minutes away.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Fitness Centre , Massage , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for The Dylan Hotel in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet