- 5 guest reviews
"Stunning.Everything about Goldsborough was excellent. The public rooms are lovely, the bedroom was very comfortable, spotlessly clean, and l..."
"I know its been said many times but "what can I say" This is truly a great hotel from a very warm and personal welcome, the great suite we w..."
"loved it. the house is amazing and the rooms are really well furnished. The owners offer a Bentley experience taking you to another restaura..."
"We stayed one night at goldborough hall in the Hanson suite. The accommodation was faultless, spacious enormous comfortable bed all mod cons..."
"The hotel,Staff, and owner are all fantastic, i could not fault them in any way. Well done...."
About the hotel
Spend the night in the former private residence of a Royal Princess. Goldsborough Hall is a 400-year-old Jacobean stately home that offers the finest luxury accommodation in one of six spacious suites. In the 1920s it was the first family home of HRH Princess Mary, the Queen's aunt.
The Hall is set in a quiet, secluded village, and has uninterrupted views across historic landscaped grounds and unspoilt open parkland. The Hall is a perfect setting for romantic breaks, family celebrations, private meetings or when you just need a break from it all. Sumptuous AA rosette a la carte or gourmet dining in the Hall's dining room. Gorgeous afternoon teas in the 17th century Library or outside on the terrace. Full traditional Yorkshire breakfast. Free wifi throughout. Rooms feature: Jacobean-style hand carved 8ft x 8ft four poster beds, ivory leather chesterfield double sofa beds, 50” HD Plasma TVs, Sony DAB ipod/ iphone docking stations, Whirlpool baths, 14” wireless controlled monsoon showers. Located in beautiful North Yorkshire, close to the cities of York and Leeds, and to the spa town of Harrogate. With easy road access, just 1 mile off the A59 bypass, between the A1M/J47 and Harrogate. Excellent rail links - London in under 2 hours.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Jacuzzi , Croquet
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Stunning.Everything about Goldsborough was excellent.
The public rooms are lovely, the bedroom was very comfortable, spotlessly clean, and lots of little touches....fresh flowers fresh coffee Molton Brown toiletries etc.. The food was wonderful, the staff and service faultless.
Fantastic and very special place.
I know its been said many times but "what can I say" This is truly a great hotel from a very warm and personal welcome, the great suite we were placed in, the grounds and rest of the hotel to the wonderful food.
We were totally relaxed from the moment we went through the main doors and made to feel we were the only people there. The service and staff were nothing but caring and helpful throughout our stay. We both can't wait to return here again and sample its delights, the only minor downside was that a bed spring was broken and stuck up the edge of the mattress and caught my leg but the staff were shocked and totally apologetic.