This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Beauregard*** is situated at the foot of the slopes offering an exceptional panorama over the Aravis Massif. The "Symphonie" restaurant reflects a refined and creative cuisine. The hotel is built as a chalet, is located in a peaceful place in the nature in the upper part of the village, close to the activities and shopping facilities.
It is located at the bottom of the slopes. 95 bedrooms, all with balcony, bath tub, W-C, hair dryer, satellite TV, satellite telephone, personal safe, heated towel holder. Bar and lounge, with fireplace, piano, snooker. Its fitness centre, with free access to a 17 m X 8 m heated swimming-pool, sauna, Turkish baths and body building space.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 09:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hôtel Beauregard in La Clusaz is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.75(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet