This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you at our family run guest accommodation, set in the picturesque town of Dartmouth. This 16th century farmhouse (no longer a working farm) was mentioned in the Doomsday book. It has been tastefully extended and improved over the past thirty years so as to give the visitor a touch of olde worlde charm whilst relaxing in today’s comforts.
Our 17 en suite bedrooms are all furnished to a high standard. All have colour TV, clock radio alarm, hairdryer, beverage tray and direct dial telephone. Facilities are available for disabled guests. In addition we are able to offer four poster bedrooms which add that special touch to your stay whether it is for an anniversary or just a quiet night away from home. You can sit and relax in our lounge in front of a real log fire with a drink from our licensed bar. An á la carte breakfast is served in our oak beamed dining room and a three course home cooked evening meal is available on request. We pride ourselves with our reputation for good home cooking and friendly service with a smile. We have a large private car park. We are a ten minute walk to the town centre and harbour area. The buses run regularly almost to our door. Pets are welcome.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet