This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Ilfracombe is a delightful resort with a picturesque harbour in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Nearby there are secluded coves, sheltered bays, lovely cliff walks and unspoilt moorland. The Imperial is situated in an ideal location for overnight stays if you are visiting the Landmark Theatre for one of their many shows.
If you are travelling over to Lundy Island then we can cater for your stay and it is a short almost level walk from the harbour. There is a shorter but considerably steeper walk to the shops into Ilfracombe high street but there is alternative public transport available throughout the day. There is plenty to do in Ilfracombe including restaurants, bars and entertainment at the Landmark Theatre. Enjoy drinks in the bar or enjoy the view from the lounge. Entertainment is provided in the hotel most evenings. There is a lift that serves all floors, with stairs to some rooms on split level floors. Limited car parking is available at the hotel, which is allocated on a first booked basis. IMPORTANT CLIENT INFORMATION DINING: Breakfast is served from 8am until 9am, evening meals served from 6pm until 7pm. The hotel will confirm your dining times on arrival. You can pre book your evening meals at a discounted rate of £10 per person per night - please call or email the hotel to book. Hotel not suitable for hen/stag parties. PAYMENT & CANCELLATION: A deposit of £25 (non-refundable) is due at the time of booking. Full payment will be taken from the card provided 3 days prior to your arrival. In case of cancellation up to 3 days prior to arrival no fee will be charged. In case of cancellation less than 3 days prior to arrival or in the case of a no-show the full amount of the stay will be charged.
Showing Sunday 14 February 2016 to Monday 15 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 23/11/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Breakfast is served from 8am to 9am, dinner from 6pm to 7pm. You can pre book your evening meals at a discounted rate of £10 per person per night. contact the hotel by phone or email after booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet