- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"The staff in the hotel were wonderful, had a great sense of humour and could not have been more welcoming. The room was had a great view of..."
"My room had a view of the Wallace tower...."
"Excellent value for money. Would recommend...."
"I've been using UK hotels regularly for 22 years and this is one of the best for value. The room was very good, the gym facilities are excel..."
"After a long journey it was wonderful to be greeted by friendly welcoming staff. Room clean with good amenities. Good breakfast-help yoursel..."
About the hotel
Stirling Court Hotel is situated on the University of Stirling campus amidst 300 acres of beautiful parkland; the calm, tranquil surroundings create the perfect environment to stimulate both the mind and the senses. Mix business with pleasure and experience the best of both worlds, from unrivalled conference facilities to top-class sports and recreational pursuits as well as an on-site restaurant and excellent public transport links. As one of the UK's leading conference centres, and one of only two venues in Scotland to be awarded the highly coveted Conference Centre of Excellence Award, there is no better choice of conference and training venue than Stirling Court Hotel.
With a unique range of 24 fully equipped meeting rooms, purpose designed to meet every conceivable requirement, you can be assured of receiving the space and flexibility to fulfill your event objectives. With all the latest technology at your fingertips, including plasma and touch sensitive screens, professionalism is guaranteed. Laptops and data projectors are readily available, and naturally, e-mail and internet access can be provided. Stirling Court prides itself on its client-centred approach with the emphasis on customer care and support. From your initial enquiry, throughout the booking process and organisation of your event, the highly experienced Sales Team are there to help with all aspects of event management. A dedicated event manager will always be on hand to guide you whilst technical staff can provide additional support at a moment's notice. The Centre's unique link with the University of Stirling ensures that guests are spoiled for choice when searching for ways to unwind or keep fit. With the National Swimming Academy's 50m swimming pool, a state-of-the-art fitness suite, squash, badminton and tennis courts and a 9-hole golf course all located within the spacious grounds, delegates can exercise their bodies as well as their minds. For the less energetic, the MacRobert Arts Centre on campus provides a full programme of films, live theatre, concerts and exhibitions all year round. The Centre offers a relaxing 'home away from home' for residential guests. Enjoy 3-Star accommodation in one of the 101 deluxe en-suite rooms, each fully equipped with the necessary creature comforts to ensure a comfortable and stress-free stay. For those who don't wish to leave the office behind, why not take advantage of the luxuriously furnished Executive Suite? These double bedrooms feature an adjoining meeting room complete with a 6-seater boardroom table which can be used in a variety of ways, whether as a hub for a major event, a small private hospitality area, or simply as a boardroom for a private meeting. Abbeycraig, the on-site restaurant, serves a wonderfully varied selection of dishes. Menus are seasonal, with elements locally sourced where possible. Whatever your dining expectations, menus and service styles can be adapted to meet individual schedules and tastes. Private dining can be organised, from small groups to large functions, be it award dinners, party nights or post conference receptions. Alternatively, unwind after a busy day by enjoying a drink in the lounge bar. Located in the heart of Scotland, Stirling enjoys excellent transport links to the rest of the UK. A frequent and reliable train service runs from Stirling to the cosmopolitan cities of both Glasgow and Edinburgh. Journey times are 45 minutes and 35 respectively. The University is also served by excellent bus links from Stirling City Centre. Alternatively if you are travelling by air, Glasgow Airport is approximately an 80 minute drive away whilst Edinburgh Airport is only 45. Many of Scotland's most famous attractions are easily accessible to guests, indeed the centre itself lies in the shadow of the Wallace Monument, a towering tribute to William 'Braveheart' Wallace. Less than two miles away is the spectacular Stirling Castle, from which you can gaze across Banockburn, site of Robert the Bruce's epic victory in 1314. Both the scenic beauty of Loch Lomond and the rugged charm of the Scottish Highlands are easily accessible from Stirling's central location. The local area also offers excellent opportunities for a wide range of outdoor pursuits and team building exercises, including quad biking, horse riding, canoeing and hill walking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Fitness Centre , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Pitch n' Putt , Badminton , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful Stirling Court Hotel
The staff in the hotel were wonderful, had a great sense of humour and could not have been more welcoming.
The room was had a great view of the Wallace Monument. The room and the services at the hotel could not be faulted. We had a great couple of days, which involved reminiscing about our days at the University. The grounds were more stunning than I remembered. A wonderful place to study, we just did not appreciate the beauty of the grounds as a student. A treat not to be missed. We will be back.
Great setting for a city hotel
My room had a view of the Wallace tower.