- 3 guest reviews
"We spoke to the duty manager about our concerns. The shower ran very hot when other guests in the building used the services. Sink cold tap..."
"We stayed one night and we're mad to feel very welcome and our dog was too...."
About the hotel
Set in the beautiful North Wales countryside, The Groes Inn is a wonderful example of a traditional British Inn. Blending the warm welcome of a local pub with delicious food, excellent service and a comfortable bed, this historic Inn has been welcoming visitors for over four centuries. With fourteen luxurious bedrooms and an award-winning restaurant, The Groes Inn is the perfect place to visit for a week, a weekend, a special night away or simply a meal and a drink.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Booked for two nights to attend a wedding
We spoke to the duty manager about our concerns.
The shower ran very hot when other guests in the building used the services. Sink cold tap was loose within the sink. Room was dusty. The only view we had from the room was a ground floor view of the car park. Not good value for the price paid!
We stayed one night and we're mad to feel very welcome and our dog was too.