- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"We were invited to our sons fiance's birthday celebration meal and decided to stay overnight. The booking in was very simple and friendly. T..."
"Great find on late rooms will definitely stay again. Beautiful. Views from bedroom. Great food. Good service well worth the money...."
"Having just come over from Ireland on the ferry, Groes Inn was the perfect place to break our journey. It is situated in picturesque country..."
"Very friendly place. Good variety of options on the menu. Clean accomodation with good drinks facilities in the room. The cost of accomodati..."
"Really enjoyed our stay at groes inn Conwy accommodation gorgeous and lovely views ,food cooked to perfection ,staff very polite and accomad..."
About the hotel
Set in the beautiful North Wales countryside, The Groes Inn is a wonderful example of a traditional British Inn. Blending the warm welcome of a local pub with delicious food, excellent service and a comfortable bed, this historic Inn has been welcoming visitors for over four centuries. With fourteen luxurious bedrooms and an award-winning restaurant, The Groes Inn is the perfect place to visit for a week, a weekend, a special night away or simply a meal and a drink.
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/07/2014 to 29/07/2016 - The hotel will contact you to confirm all details after you have made a booking. The LateRooms.com rates for Groes Inn in Conwy are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Not as good as I was expecting
I booked this for treat for us (it was considerably more expensive than I would usually book, but I expected a higher standard) On first appearance the room looked fine, not as large and spacious as the ad would lead you to believe, but on settling into the room I realized there were a few issues which I didn't think good enough for £220 for 1 night!.
Tiles on the bathroom floor and walls were cracked, the grout around the bath was discolored, the silicone was coming away, the bathroom looks like it needs a deep clean. The sofa was threadbare on the arms, wallpaper ripped and scuffs and marks on the walls in many areas. Under normal circumstances and normal prices I feel my issues would be petty but not for what was paid!
Overnight stay and Celebration meal.
We were invited to our sons fiance's birthday celebration meal and decided to stay overnight.
The booking in was very simple and friendly. The room was an excellent size and very well equipped and clean. The double bed was huge and very comfortable and the staff were all very friendly. we had a very nice meal ...they catered well for our party of 14. Only small complaint was that we had two seperate tables of seven initially which we changed to a six and an eight. With a bit of juggling I think a table for all fourteen would have been better. We were however, provided a private room/area which was good. The service and food was excellent though perhaps a little slow. Breakfast next morning was very- good excellent choices though my son who was staying at no 14 in Conway with his fiance would really have liked some discount on the price of the breakfast as it is a little expensive. Overall a very good experience.