- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"A stop over for a night. Set in lovely grounds. Near bus route to Cheltenham..."
"Good all rounder for the area..."
"Very good experience. Staff helpful. Food excellent. Very clean. My wife was a little put out at the noise from the bathroom fan which never..."
"Good clean quality hotel with excellent staff..."
"excellent value for money and very friendly staff especially at breakfast nothing was too much trouble without being cheesy..."
About the hotel
Situated in its own grounds with ample parking just 1 mile from junction 11 of the M5 and 1. 5 miles from Cheltenham railway station. Now offering Superfast unlimited Free Wi-Fi throughout the property to all guests.
All 122 en-suite bedrooms are furnished to the standards expected of a four star hotel. The award winning Burford Room is recognised as one of the finest restaurants in the area, offering superb modern European cuisine in elegant surroundings. The hotel has first class air conditioned, conference and banqueting facilities with the largest suite able to seat up to 300. There is a leisure club on site, with swimming pool and fully equipped gymnasium to which all our residents have complimentary access to. In the grounds are located two all weather floodlit tennis courts. Please note Car Parking is charged at 6. 00GBP. Pets with the exception of guide dogs are not allowed.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Over night stay
A stop over for a night.
Set in lovely grounds. Near bus route to Cheltenham
Badly planned room
Paying over £500 for 2 nights B & B I found the room to be poorly planned.
No draws to unpack clothing. The wardrobe was full already as an ironing board took over 75% of the space. Small hanging space where kettle kept, but only for short people as shirts/tops folded at the hem.
Evening meal was poor. £15.50 for a mixed grill. 1 sausage, dried/overcooked chicken thigh and a tiny piece of gammon so thin it was hard. No peas or veg.
Bar area small and had random tables over lapping from the small restaurant.