- 1 guest reviews
"Stayed here whilst glampacking round South East Asia, location was lovely and close to all local amenities. Room was clean and tidy with ne..."
About the hotel
Phuket Center Apartment, 68 rooms, a modern boutique style located in heart of Phuket Town. Our serviced apartment is situated in atmosphere but within are all furnished with modern materials. All type of our rooms are well designed.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Exceptional value for money!
Stayed here whilst glampacking round South East Asia, location was lovely and close to all local amenities.
Room was clean and tidy with new furnishings. Shower was good and hot.
Reception staff were brilliant and so helpful.
Only downside is we found a tomcat bug in the room, for future reference if you stay here or anywhere and find one in a room, do not attempt to squish it, either get some tissue and gently lift it and flush it down the toilet or get some Baygon and kill it that way. They are highly toxic.