This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This apartment is perfect for Prague visitors seeking the unlikely combination of city center accommodation on a peaceful, quiet street. Furnished for maximum comfort, this two-bedroom apartment can accommodate up to six guests, and is recommended for its proximity to the world-famous Wenceslas Square as well as numerous restaurants and pubs, such as the Pivovarsky Dum, a restaurant where they brew their own beer on-site.
- 24 Hour Reception , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Iron And Board In Each Room , Pets Allowed
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet