- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"The hotel has an elegant feel and is a fantastic location for the tourist experience...."
"We had a great weekend right in the city centre...."
"Stayed here visiting friends, the staff were friendly and helpful and the location of the hotel was perfect to explore either side of centra..."
"Really good location, downside was quite noisy...."
"Lovely location, very friendly staff. I enjoyed my night here & using the spa. It was very good value...."
About the hotel
If you are looking for retail therapy, we are close to all the main shopping areas of Bristol, and you will also find museums and other attractions nearby. Plus, we are one of the most popular wedding venues in the city. Bristol city centre location, 182 rooms, four suites, 10 function rooms, health and leisure club with pool, beauty rooms with luxury treatments available.
Restaurant and bar. Plus free unlimited WiFi. We also have a car park for guests.
Showing Friday 5 February 2016 to Saturday 6 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel has an elegant feel and is a fantastic location for the tourist experience.
We had a great weekend right in the city centre.