We are a traditional English Village Inn set in the Heart of the Worcershire Countryside. Our Beautiful property dates back to the 17th Century featuring original exposed beams and a large open fireplace. We offer an A La Carte Restaurant and Lounge Bar providing the very best in Traditional English Fayre, including fine Wines & Real Ales, & for those wishing to stay a little longer, we provide cosy Bed & Breakfast Accomodation.
Eckington provides an excellent base for exploring Worcestershire, Warwickshire and Gloucestershire. All within a short drive you will find :
· the rivers Avon and Severn with boat hire and boat trips from Worcester, Upton, Tewkesbury or Evesham
· the cathedral cities of Worcester, and Gloucester with its docks and National Waterways Museum
· the shopping centres of Cheltenham and Worcester
· horse-racing at Warwick, Worcester and Cheltenham
· walking on Bredon Hill or the Malverns
· the Royal Worcester porcelain factory, the Civil War Museum in Worcester's Commandery, or historic Warwick Castle
· then there's golf, fishing, a drive in the Cotswolds...
Rate not shown
To see the prices for the dates not selected, change your number of nights or arrival date.