This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Come and enjoy the unspoiled natural beauty of North Bali in unparalleled luxury and privacy! Munduk Moding Plantation is a luxury nature resort on a working coffee plantation located close by Bali’s central lakes and Munduk hill station. Our hillsides are covered with jungle, coffee trees, rice fields, and pretty much anything that grows on the island. With just a handful of villas and suites on some 5 hectares of land you can enjoy all this in privacy and genuinely relax far away from the crowds.
The MiMPi Restaurant - open for breakfast, lunch and Dinner with seating capacity of thirty guests. Enjoy the 18 meter infinity pool with a panoramic view of the rolling hills, Bali's central mountains and the Java sea. On a clear day you have a view of more than 50 kilometers onto Java. Coffee plantation. There is also a forest area, with bamboo growth and lotus ponds. You will be given a guided tour on the day of arrival and afterwords receive a detailed map allowing you to Explore Munduk Moding Plantation on your own. There are several hills on Munduk Moding Plantation and you can enjoy the views, enjoy a book from the library in one of our bale bengongs spread out over the plantation - these will be supplied with drinks should you get thirsty. There are number of spectacular hiking tours available to waterfalls, mountain lakes, to ancient temples in the tropical rainforest and some of Bali's most beautiful rice fields for all level of fitness. The Spa - Set back somewhat from the villas in the middle of a particularly beautiful segment of the plantation, the spa commands astounding views of the sea. Designed by Popo Danes and executed in tropical hardwood and marble, the spa is a preveleged place to abandon your body to the secular secrets of Balinese well - being. All rates are per room per night for single or double occupancy.
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Mountain Bike Hire, Badminton, Tennis Courts, Fishing, Horse Riding, Sailing, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, Satellite TV, Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 18:00
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet