- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"The hotel is traditional Does have a dated smell about the place but saying that I would stay again Food was amazing & staff are very help..."
"Excellent venue with good facilities..."
"We had a brief stay at the hotel as we were attending a wedding at Sopwell House. The room was good, the only drawback was the temperature...."
"Starting with check in - I waited 15 mins due to a large crowd of people arriving and thn rception computer overload. Room service - failur..."
"Once we were given a better room (as our allocated room was droughty, cold and noisy), our stay was a good as could be expected for what we..."
About the hotel
A four star hotel near London, The Noke Hotel is a Victorian hotel full of charm and character that offers a contemporary and stylish environment. The Hotel is set in private grounds near historic St Albans, offering the rare quiet atmosphere near London. The hotel is perfect for business meetings, corporate events and team-building seminars, activities and special events provided through our international event management company MotivAction.
There are also plenty of things for the lesiure traveller to do in St Albans itself, with its Norman cathedral and old-world market-town charm. For the more energetic, the rolling chalk hills of the Chilterns offer superb walking or roam the Hertfordshire countryside before making the most of our Otium Health and Leisure Club with its indoor pool, sauna and steam room. The Noke Hotel features 110 bedrooms, including 54 Deluxe rooms and Suites.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel is traditional Does have a dated smell about the place but saying that I would stay again Food was amazing & staff are very helpful.
Beds were a little hard same as most hotels but the rooms were very clean
Excellent venue with good facilities