This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Senacki Hotel is a boutique, family and cosy hotel with friendly staff who celebrate polish and Krakovian traditions. It is the historic building located at one of the oldest streets in the Old Town of Krakow, with antique elevation and beautiful interiors. The hotel offers accommodation for 36 guests in 20 cozy rooms: 2 luxury with tub in bathroom, 4 standard singles and 11 twin - which can be arranged as double and 3 double rooms (4 of them are situated on attic).
1 room is specially designed for the disabled. The place overlooks monumental St. Peter and Paul as well as the medieval St. Andrew churches and Jagiellonian University buildings. It is only two minutes walking distance to get to The Market Square and Wawel Castle.
Showing Saturday 13 February 2016 to Sunday 14 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet