- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Funky décor and rock and roll theming. Small room but all I needed. Looks a bit tatty but it's an old building so to be expected. Some light..."
"I wanted just one night's accommodation to follow a concert at the nearby Brighton Centre and this was very reasonably priced considering th..."
"Hotel Pelirocco was perfect for a couple of nights' stay in Brighton. It is small and the staff are friendly and efficient. I loved my small..."
"The Pelirocco was great. I booked for a night so we had a bed after a gig, arranged which room we wanted with the very efficient and friendl..."
"Friendly, welcoming, warm, and clean. The themed rooms make for great fun, and it worth a wander around the corridors taking in the artwork...."
About the hotel
Welcome to England’s most rock n roll hotel. Funky themed rooms inspired by pop culture, sexy sirens and maverick musicians…Hotel Pelirocco is a hip boutique hotel unlike any other in the UK. Pelirocco is a townhouse hotel with 19 rooms situated in Regency Square on the seafront in the centre of Brighton.
Very close to Brighton’s vibrant shopping areas, within spitting distance of the conference centre and a stagger away from the best clubs, bars and restaurants.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Games Console, CD Player, [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 01:00
- Up to 5 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Quirky boutique hotel
Funky décor and rock and roll theming.
Small room but all I needed. Looks a bit tatty but it's an old building so to be expected. Some lights not working. Fast wifi (>50Mbps). Bed comfy and not very noisy (room was at the back). Staff were friendly and helpful. The lift is tiny and slow - takes 1-2 people only.
Perfect for a bed for one night
I wanted just one night's accommodation to follow a concert at the nearby Brighton Centre and this was very reasonably priced considering the location.
Room 6 (with a single bed) was small but adequate for just one night. It had old furniture but it was clean. The mattress was perhaps a bit soft for my liking. There was a modern en-suite shower and several towels were provided. There was a lot of noise outside during the night but that was to be expected, being the centre of Brighton. The breakfast, at an extra cost of £10, was fine. A different experience from staying in a hotel chain.