- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Hotel Pelirocco was perfect for a couple of nights' stay in Brighton. It is small and the staff are friendly and efficient. I loved my small..."
"The Pelirocco was great. I booked for a night so we had a bed after a gig, arranged which room we wanted with the very efficient and friendl..."
"Friendly, welcoming, warm, and clean. The themed rooms make for great fun, and it worth a wander around the corridors taking in the artwork...."
"Brilliant, quirky hotel, friendly and helpful staff, great attention to detail, and a curly wurly with the tea and coffee in the room. staye..."
"Lovely odd hotel perfect for a one night stay Wonderful rooms No air con is a massive let down But worth a trip here as your sure to tell..."
About the hotel
Welcome to England’s most rock n roll hotel. Funky themed rooms inspired by pop culture, sexy sirens and maverick musicians…Hotel Pelirocco is a hip boutique hotel unlike any other in the UK. Pelirocco is a townhouse hotel with 19 rooms situated in Regency Square on the seafront in the centre of Brighton.
Very close to Brighton’s vibrant shopping areas, within spitting distance of the conference centre and a stagger away from the best clubs, bars and restaurants.
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Games Console , CD Player , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Should have been warned
There was a 30 birthday party which kept us awake until around 4 then the staff were out in the courtyard talking till around 5.
It would have been nice to have been warned when we were checking in or at the time of booking.
Quirky and cosy hotel by the sea front
Hotel Pelirocco was perfect for a couple of nights' stay in Brighton.
It is small and the staff are friendly and efficient. I loved my small, cosy and quiet sinhle bedroom and the bed was really comfortable. I recommend eggs florentine for breakfast!