- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Bar (wonderful) and restaurant staff delightful, helpful and friendly. Reception mainly okay but we were not able to contact the hotel by ph..."
"Stayed at the waterfront hotel over the new year, we had a lovely time, hotel was central to everything you needed, staff in the hotel were..."
"Stayed here between Christmas and New Year for 3 nights. Hotel very busy, and entry to car park a nightmare. Waited 35 minutes to get in. Ro..."
"The hotel was in a prime central seafront location very close to 'the lanes' area and pier. I liked the atrium style of the lobby and the se..."
About the hotel
The Waterfront Hotel is situated in a premier position on the promenade overlooking the sea and is within easy reach of all that the city has to offer, as well as being the perfect base for exploring the East Sussex countryside. Built around a spectacular atrium, this hotel has 210 air-conditioned bedrooms including deluxe suites. The Waterfront Hotel has a restaurant called The Promenade which has spectacular views overlooking the sea front.
The hotel also boasts an Atrium lounge and Cocktail bar offering a wide selection of drinks, light refreshments and meals. The hotel has an Otium Health and Fitness club with swimming pool, sauna, and work out facilities. In addition to this the hotel has two beauty treatment rooms. The hotel also offers limited parking at an additional charge. The Waterfront Hotel is located on the seafront and is within easy reach of great shopping, glittering nightlife, lively café society and the East Sussex countryside. Attractions close to the hotel include the Sealife Centre and Brighton Pavilion. The Waterfront Hotel has 9 meeting rooms, the largest of which seats 350 theatre style. All meeting rooms have air-conditioning. Free, fast, 'click and go' WiFi is available throughout the hotel
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Bar (wonderful) and restaurant staff delightful, helpful and friendly.
Reception mainly okay but we were not able to contact the hotel by phone for over two hours prior to our arrival , no answer. This problem was not really addressed fully by the staff, one of whom refused to believe that the phones were turned off or ignored. This incident was the only, relatively minor, negative experience in a stay that was otherwise perfect. A beautifully appointed hotel in an exceptional position in the centre of town.
The Waterfront Hotel