- Very Good
- 82 guest reviews
"Shower was average..."
"Hotel was excellent and in a lovely position overlooking the lake. Would have been helpful to have a hotel information brochure in the room..."
"The hotel staff are nice and friendly and the hotel is starting to look a bit dated. The hotel is built into the hill side so lots of steps..."
"Nice hotel and room, although the price is to account for the location..."
"Hotel was good , could do with a bit of a tidy up wallpapers and carpets look a bit dead and smelt funny, staff were superb as was the food..."
About the hotel
In beautiful landscaped gardens, Beech Hill has an AA Rosette restaurant and an indoor heated pool. Some rooms feature spa baths, four-poster beds or garden terraces.
Many of the elegant rooms at the Beech Hill have partial lake views, and each room has satellite TV and facilities for making tea and coffee.
Some rooms have balconies or patio doors.
With lake views, Burlington’s Restaurant serves a modern British menu of award-winning food. Griffin Bar and Lounge serves afternoon tea and light snacks, and features log fires and a large terrace.
Situated in the Lake District, the hotel has free secure parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas. On the shores of Lake Windermere, river cruises and walking routes are within easy reach. Please note we do not accept dogs.
The hotel has 7 floors and unfortunately no lift, due to the unusual design of the building, therefore we recommend that you leave your luggage in the car whilst you check-in. Once your room has been allocated we will provide a porter to help with your luggage and advise you of the shortest route from your car to your room.
Our leisure facilities are currently undergoing refurbishment and are therefore closed. Our new spa is due to open April 2016, however please contact LateRooms directly if you would like further information regarding your stay.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Solarium , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Rooms were very expensive considering how far away from Windermere the hotel is situated, the view however was amazing
Beech Hill Hotel
Shower was average