This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Just a few minutes from both JR and subway lines, the b ochanomizu is ideally located in a quiet, calm area just off the main street. With convenient access to Tokyo Station and the Ginza shopping area, just 6 minutes by subway or 10 minutes by car; the Akihabara Electrical Town; Jimbocho, an area famous for ski, snowboard shops and second-hand bookshops; Kanda, with various sports equipment shops; and Tokyo Dome, this hotel is the ideal place to stay for both business and leisure travelers. Other historical and cultural attractions nearby are the Nicolai Temple, Yushima Temple, Imperial Palace and Asakusa.
The hotel's simple and modern design is popular amongst female guests looking for a comfortable hotel stay. All guestrooms offer a comfortable bed with duvet, complimentary Wi-Fi and high-speed internet access, work-desk with light, and LCD TV. Start your day the b ochanomizu way-- with a good 'b' breakfast, comfortable 'b' ed, 'b' alance in your life, and an ideal location for your 'b' usiness requirements.
Showing Tuesday 4 August 2015 to Wednesday 5 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet