About the hotel
The 5-star Pullman Sydney Hyde Park hotel is directly opposite Hyde Park and bang in the city centre, so you won't have far to go if your interest tends to theatres, museums, shopping or bar-hopping. In town on business? You're in the right place for that, too. The conferencing and banquet venues here are among the most dynamic in Sydney.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Translation Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel room was average for the price paid although was clean.
Arrived on a Saturday and wanted to have lunch in the hotel only to be told that the restaurant is closed at weekends. 5 star hotel and no restaurant available?. Could get room service so not sure why they couldn't havecthe restaurant open. The food that we got from room service was not good. Salad was drenched in dressing and very unappetising. Pool area is very basic and could be doing with a good clean. Sauna didn't work. All in all we were very disappointed with our stay and this hotel is not a 5 star hotel. I would say 3 star at best.