- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Pleasant helpful staff. Enjoyable stay, would go again...."
"Excellent value for money. Good location, friendly staff..."
"This hotel was in a lovely village, it had a warm, homely feel enhanced by the pleasant, happy and attentive, but not intrusive staff. They..."
"Small room and a lot of traffic noise. Enjoyed the food. Ok for a couple of nights...."
"Excellent staff and dinner and breakfast...."
About the hotel
Whether you are travelling for business or pleasure Alveston House Hotel provides the ideal base from which to visit the South West of England. Placed conveniently between junctions 14 and 16 of the M5 motorway and just three miles from junction 20 of the M4, the hotel is a popular choice for stopping over on route to the South Coast. The hotel is renowned for it’s attentive, friendly team and was named ‘Best Small Hotel of the Year 2010’ and again in 2012 by the Bristol Hospitality Forum.
The hotel’s three conference suites can accommodate from 2-85 delegates and are regularly used for training sessions, product launches and team meetings. The elegant, en suite bedrooms have flat screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryer, large work space and free secure WI-FI. Our award-winning restaurant, Carriages, offers a wide variety of menus and an extensive wine list.
Showing Thursday 2 July 2015 to Friday 3 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/07/2015 to 31/12/2017 - If you are making a booking after 11pm on the day of arrival please telephone the hotel to confirm your arrival time as reception closes at midnight. The LateRooms.com rates for Alveston House Hotel in Bristol are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel, shame about the room
The appearance of the hotel and reception are very good and clean with the staff being professional, polite and friendly.
The breakfast was very good with sufficient quantity and choice. The experience was let down by the room. The bed was too small, this due to the room being small, both of us hit our heads on the side cabinets/table, moving around the bed was slightly difficult due to the confined space. There was no facilities for my wife to do her hair or makeup, with a table in the room which was too big and of no use. The bath was rounded on its base, so standing for a shower was precarious as well as the shower head being so far away from the end of the bath. We have stayed in a number of hotels in different parts of the country and different parts of the world and this room was definitely not worth £130 a night.
Value for money
Pleasant helpful staff.
Enjoyable stay, would go again.