This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Historic Stone House is a landmark property, offer a choice of four room all with ensuites, guests loung with open fire and dining room and kitchem all located just a two mintue walk to central Queenstown. Full of charm this place is ideal to explore Queenstown. All rooms offer a choice of Twin or King Bed, robes, slippers, feather duvets, comforters, Tv, direct dail phones, tea and coffee facilities, parking and wireless internet.
A relaxed atmosphere with great breakfasts to start you day. . . . WELCOME HOME
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet