This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Staying true to our unique no frills concept, we provide you a good night’s sleep at outstanding value. Our hotels come with high quality beds, power showers, 24-hour security system, and are conveniently located near transportation hubs and popular local attractions. Unnecessary costs are kept at bay by eliminating facilities that you might not need such as swimming pools, gyms, spa rooms etc.
Located in the heart of the city, we are close to the famous Petronas Twin Towers. Transport options are many with the Sultan Ismail LRT station and the Medan Tuanku monorail station within walking distance. These trains can take you to shopping heavens such as the Bukit Bintang area, Changkat, Pavilion Shopping Complex, LowYat Plaza, Sungei Wang, Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, and many more. A free bus service is also available to take you around the city centre. There’s also a wide range of eating, shopping and sightseeing experiences at the nearby Asian Heritage Row, Chinatown, and Central Market. Within the hotel, there’s a café, 24-hour ATM, and convenience store. Stay with us to get the best out of Kuala Lumpur!
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet