- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"My husband and I had a lovely and relaxing stay here. It is a resort that feels more Thai than some others we have stayed in. The rooms and..."
About the hotel
This gem of a resort embraces the true meaning of Natural Beauty. Stretched over eighteen acres of glorious tropical landscape, Santhiya Resort & Spa is an all-inclusive eco-chic natural hideaway with glorious teakwood accommodations and world-renowned service and hospitality. Lush tropical forests, a crystal clear bay and a private beach set the perfect backdrop for splendid gourmet meals, cascading poolside waterfalls, and luxurious spa treatment at Ayurvana Spa, or an exciting array of outdoor water activities.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 20/12/2012 to 05/01/2013 - Compulsory Gala Dinner of 31 Dec 2013 needs to pay upon check in at the hotel. Price is THB 6,500 per Adult / THB 3,250 per Child. The LateRooms.com rates for Santhiya Koh Phangan Resort & Spa in Koh Phangan are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great honeymoon experience
My husband and I had a lovely and relaxing stay here.
It is a resort that feels more Thai than some others we have stayed in. The rooms and grounds are beautiful and the staff is extremely accommodating. Expect to spend a little more here thab you would other places in Thailand but you won't regret it.