- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"My husband and I had a lovely and relaxing stay here. It is a resort that feels more Thai than some others we have stayed in. The rooms and..."
About the hotel
This gem of a resort embraces the true meaning of Natural Beauty. Stretched over eighteen acres of glorious tropical landscape, Santhiya Resort & Spa is an all-inclusive eco-chic natural hideaway with glorious teakwood accommodations and world-renowned service and hospitality. Lush tropical forests, a crystal clear bay and a private beach set the perfect backdrop for splendid gourmet meals, cascading poolside waterfalls, and luxurious spa treatment at Ayurvana Spa, or an exciting array of outdoor water activities.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 02/10/2015 to 31/10/2016 - You'll be charged for mandatory Gala Dinner at the resort upon check in ; Gala Dinner per adult: THB 6,500 Gala Dinner per child: THB 3,250 (from 2 to 12 years old) The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great honeymoon experience
My husband and I had a lovely and relaxing stay here.
It is a resort that feels more Thai than some others we have stayed in. The rooms and grounds are beautiful and the staff is extremely accommodating. Expect to spend a little more here thab you would other places in Thailand but you won't regret it.