This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Highly recommened by the 2010 Lonely Planet Guide and National Geographic Gide books. Arden Street Bed and Breakfast / Homestay offers guests a truly unique and kiwi homely experience. If you want to get away from the sterile motel rooms and experience a real kiwi home which is homely with lots of hospitality and quirky d?cor then Arden St House is the place to stay.
The house is full of local art works and quirky collections. Rooms are sunny with lovely views. Arden St House has social dinners where guests can meet artists, local characters and intellectuals in a rich warm homely and social environment. Central location, close to Botanical gardens, University of Otago, Knox College, city centre, Community Hospice. Comfortable quiet and warm 1930s character B&B homestay. Good parking. Built by a sea captain with some lovely stained glass windows, which depict sea themes. Interesting, arty and quirky d?cor There are themed bedrooms - (Art Deco and Leopard/African themes). Excellent beds/bedding, TV, heater, electric blankets, hairdryers. Modern bathrooms and ensuite. Guests piano. Wake each morning to the sound of birdsong, lovely garden. Lovely outlook over the Botanic Gardens and North Dunedin
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, Babysitting services, Cots available, Hairdryer in each room, Laundry/Valet Service
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- 10:00 20:00
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet