This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Parkview Apartments - An ideal accommodation option for the family or the business traveller. Now with complimentary Wi-Fi (limits apply). Conveniently located to Brisbane CBD, Brisbane Convention Centre, shopping, restaurants, sports and entertainment venues, perfect for your Brisbane holiday.
Parkview Apartments is the ideal accommodation choice for the business / corporate traveller as it is conveniently situated next to Brisbane and central to Southbank and the West End Business Districts. Nestled amongst the abundant restaurant district and close to all major public transport facilities. Parkview Apartments is conveniently located just minutes from the Brisbane Convention Centre, Suncorp Stadium and the Mater Hospital. * Swimming Pool And Spa * Landscaped Gardens * Shaded BBQ Area * Guest Laundry * Underground Security Car Parking * Tour Desk Facilities * 5 Min Walk To West End Restaurants And Cafes * 10 Minutes Walk To Southbank Parklands * 15 Minutes Walk To Brisbane CBD
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet