This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Chino has 66 rooms, this boutique 4½ Star hotel has all of the comforts of home, whilst incorporating modern design and the latest technology. Whether staying for one night or one month, Hotel Chino has a room to suit you. Standard Rooms Our standard rooms are stylish, simple and ideal for the overnight traveller for a no fuss option.
Ideal after a hard day at work, or a big night at the cricket or football. Sleeping one to two guests in double or queen sized bed, our standard rooms each have their own flat screen televisions with access to our ‘pay per view’ system. All rooms are equipped with high speed wired internet access (fees apply). Deluxe Rooms Sleeping one to two guests, our Deluxe rooms give visitors the option of two single beds or one queen bed. Each has a furnished balcony, many with views to the city. With kitchenette, work space and high speed wired internet (fees apply), these rooms are perfect for the corporate traveller. One Bedroom Apartments Fully self-contained, these apartments are designed corporate travellers or for medium to long term visitors. Each room has dining and living areas, separate bedroom, laundry facilities, a fully equipped kitchen. These spacious apartments have ample storage space for those wishing to stay for longer periods. The queen sized bed and fold out sofa accommodate up to four guests. All apartments are equipped with work desks, high speed wired internet (fees apply) and pay per view television. Two Bedroom Apartments Fully self-contained, our two bedroom apartments can sleep up to six adults. Guests have a choice of two queen sized beds or one queen and two singles, as well as a fold-out sofa in the living room. With two bathrooms, laundry facilities, separate bedrooms, full kitchen, living and dining areas, these apartments are perfect for families or small groups. High speed wired internet (fees apply) and pay per view television provide guests with all of their communication requirements. Upon arrival the hotel requires a security deposit of $100 on a valid credit card. Photo I. D is also required. Cancellation FREE cancellation 24 hours before date of arrival. Cancellations or changes to bookings for this room will not be penalised if advised 24 hours prior to the check in date. Cancellations within 24hrs will be charged for one night.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet