About the hotel
Country Comfort Adelaide offers 3 star motel style accommodation in Adelaide, ideal for corporate and leisure travel. Country Comfort Adelaide is within walking distance to the CBD, opposite the tranquil South Parklands. Facilities include 24 hour reception, swimming pool, in room dining and complimentary on-site parking.
Dining options include, the adjoining Grand Chifley Hotel Zouk Restaurant and Bar is open for breakfast and dinner. Conference, wedding and function facilities are also available at the adjoining Grand Chifley Hotel or The Chifley on South Terrace Hotel. A great atmosphere for you and your delegates to relax. The venues feature business support services, natural light, the latest technology, sound proofing, and retractable doors. There is much to see and do in Adelaide. Explore the Hills, Barossa Valley wine region or the seaside town of Glenelg. Adelaide is famous for it’s architecture, festivals, art galleries, museum . . .
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Upon arrival, it became clean to me that I hadn't studied too well at school.
The explanation of tariffs, charges and amenities was as clear as mud. Added to that, because we were staying in a certain part of the complex, we were spoke down to.