This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Swissôtel Beijing is ideally located at the intersection of the central business district and the diplomatic district. It is also within walking distance from popular Wangfujing Pedestrian Street and Lufthansa Shopping district. The hotel is about 4kms from Beijing Railway Station and 6.
5kms from Tiananmen Square. All guest rooms features classic wood furnishings and large windows. Personal safe, ironing facilities and tea/coffee facilities are also provided. Bathrooms offer bathrobes, makeup/shaving mirrors and hair dryers. The hotel has an indoor pool, a health club, and a steam room. Additional amenities include a sauna, a concierge desk and a business center. Cafe Swiss offers Swiss delights and international & local specialties, Meijin restaurant serves modern Chinese cuisine in an elegant setting; while the seasonal Beer Garden is a perfect outdoor dining venu.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Swissôtel Beijing in Beijing are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet