This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A boutique resort of beach front bungalows built in traditional Indonesian style. Private beach and untouched nature only an hour away from Singapore. The design of each of the seven bungalows is unique representing a different Indonesian province.
Each bungalow consists of two separates double or triple rooms with private bathroom. The rooms are equipped with fan and mosquito nets. Deluxe rooms also have hot water shower. The resort has its own restaurant serving cheap Indonesian food and international dishes. Rental of snorkeling, volleyball or badminton equipment is available. The place is ideal for nature lovers or as a romantic getaway. Near the resort their is a small fishing village. In front of the resorts beach you can find Sumpat Island. During low tide it is possible to walk until the island or go snorkeling around the corals there.
Showing Tuesday 24 November 2015 to Wednesday 25 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Restaurant , Bar
- Massage , Badminton
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet