- 2 guest reviews
About the hotel
IUDIA On the River is a tasteful comfortable and elegantly furnished boutique hotel located among the ancient ruins of the ancient Siamese Kingdom of Ayudhya. The facility offers only 8 rooms in an exclusive modern Thai style setting. When you stay at IUDIA's boutique bed-and-breakfast, you actually face the 715 acres of Ayutthaya World Heritage Park.
Experience the romance and tranquility of old Siam. Join us in Ayutthaya.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Unclean and massively overpriced
Allocated room was adequate size, but had very little natural night.
Room was unclean, large cobwebs in several areas, thick dust on display cabinet, fridge/satellite box and wall surfaces above tea making facilities. Bathroom tiles grimy, bath leaked, damaged wood painted surfaces. Was moved to a better room without incurring extra fees. Apart from how you wanted eggs, breakfast choice was take it or leave it, no options or buffet. No pool shower so water surface covered in oil, filter operation questionable check pond like algae on underwater light fittings. Located on busy road at front. Receptionist has to crawl through window from coffee shop to attend desk. Totally unacceptable, appalling value for money. Not recommended.