- 1 guest reviews
"A calm oasis with excellent service. Breakfast of the highest quality...."
About the hotel
In the heart of Cordoba, within the narrow streets of "La Juderia", you will find this lovely little nine rooms inn which also has the famous restaurant El Churrasco. The owner, Rafael Carrillo, has combined his love for gastronomy and his good hospitality with these two enterprises, both already having a solid international reputation. There is a lovely terrace/solarium at the inn with views of the Mezquita, a small bar/cafeteria and two patios as well.
There is also a garage next to the hotel. You will receive a friendly welcome at this well-located inn.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
El Churrasco - a peaceful retreat.
A calm oasis with excellent service.
Breakfast of the highest quality.