- Very Good
- 36 guest reviews
"Late December and we were visiting a number of relatives in the area; Branston Hall was the perfect treat after a hard day's driving and tal..."
"Lovely old building in picturesque setting, convenient for Lincoln. Well equipped rooms.Excellent breakfast .Helpful friendly staff...."
"Superb, the only way to describe Branston Hall. Everything was perfect, no need to say more...."
"Enjoyed our two night stay here. The standard room (109) was a good size with plenty of storage space. Although it overlooked the front of t..."
"Upgraded to a suite for a very reasonable one-off fee. Lovely room with view to the lake. Staff very attentive, food and wine good. Hotel co..."
About the hotel
Situated in 88 acres of beautiful Lincolnshire parkland with it’s own lake, this fine building typifies the best that a country house hotel can be. Dating back to 1885, the building has all the features of a fine Lincolnshire country house, now carefully converted to a luxury hotel. From the prestigious entrance through to the oak paneled bar and lounge, you will immediately feel at home.
With 51 luxuriously furnished bedrooms, Branston Hall Hotel represents the finest facility for a memorable visit to Lincoln and Lincolnshire. The hotel provides a range of excellent amenities which will suit every requirement. For relaxing, the Hotel’s wonderful private parkland setting combined with an indoor swimming pool and leisure suite will suit you perfectly. For sightseeing, the Hotel is only 4 miles from Lincoln and perfectly positioned for touring beautiful Lincolnshire. For those special occasions, the hotel has an outstanding reputation for hosting lavish weddings and banquets. The Lakeside Restaurant offers scenic views of the lake and grounds with award-winning food from both à la carte and table d'hôte seasonal menus using local produce. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar with a real log fire. Full English or continental breakfasts and afternoon tea are also offered to guests. Children are not permitted in the Lakeside Restaurant in an evening, however alternative dining plans are available. Please note that Hotel does not accept One for All Vouchers.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Late December and we were visiting a number of relatives in the area; Branston Hall was the perfect treat after a hard day's driving and talking.
The dinner was excellent and luckily we didn't need to order the rather unnecessarily expensive side orders of vegetables. A couple of circuits of the lake after breakfast on one of the rare sunny December days set us up for the drive home. Would definitely stay again next time we are in the area.
Character hotel offers great value
Lovely old building in picturesque setting, convenient for Lincoln.
Well equipped rooms.Excellent breakfast .Helpful friendly staff.