- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"Had a very enjoyable overnight stay in this wonderful cosy hotel. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. Will definitely be back...."
"Lovely hotel in stunning surrounds, very pleasant staff that made you feel very welcome, would definitely stay again...."
"Our room was tired, small and very sub standard. Uncomfortable bed, one of the worst I have had. Hotel has a beautiful old building and this..."
"The building is a beautiful period property with oodles of character. The rooms are spacious and well equipped and very comfortable. Cleanli..."
"A well presented room, inside a building where you can feel the history. Good value for money. Great customer service too...."
About the hotel
Situated in 88 acres of beautiful Lincolnshire parkland with it’s own lake, this fine building typifies the best that a country house hotel can be. Dating back to 1885, the building has all the features of a fine Lincolnshire country house, now carefully converted to a luxury hotel. From the prestigious entrance through to the oak paneled bar and lounge, you will immediately feel at home.
With 51 luxuriously furnished bedrooms, Branston Hall Hotel represents the finest facility for a memorable visit to Lincoln and Lincolnshire. The hotel provides a range of excellent amenities which will suit every requirement. For relaxing, the Hotel’s wonderful private parkland setting combined with an indoor swimming pool and leisure suite will suit you perfectly. For sightseeing, the Hotel is only 4 miles from Lincoln and perfectly positioned for touring beautiful Lincolnshire. For those special occasions, the hotel has an outstanding reputation for hosting lavish weddings and banquets. The Lakeside Restaurant offers scenic views of the lake and grounds with award-winning food from both à la carte and table d'hôte seasonal menus using local produce. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar with a real log fire. Full English or continental breakfasts and afternoon tea are also offered to guests. Children are not permitted in the Lakeside Restaurant in an evening, however alternative dining plans are available. Please note that Hotel does not accept One for All Vouchers.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Branston Hall looks lovely but we feel the £139 charge for Saturday night bed & breakfast in a small dated double room is very overpriced.
We were moved to the only available room on the ground floor which was better than where we had originally been put.
Excellent as ever
Had a very enjoyable overnight stay in this wonderful cosy hotel.
The staff are very friendly and accommodating. Will definitely be back.