- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Lovely stay. Late Rooms never let us down! Great location - minutes from Marylebone High Street, Baker Street, Oxford Street, Soho, Hyde Par..."
"Lovely room and facilities. On the small side but not a problem as I was alone...."
"We stayed here for one night at the weekend for my husband's birthday. I chose this hotel because he is a cigar lover & I thought the cigar..."
About the hotel
A luxury and stylish 45 bedroom boutique hotel, located in Marylebone, London, within minutes of the commercial and retails centres of Baker Street and Marylebone High Street and a short distance north of Oxford Street. Marylebone village offers an electric collection of individual boutique clothing stores and a wide selection of high quality delicatessens. The immediate area has a comprehensive range of restaurants from Michelin starred French cuisine to the latest in fusion food.
To the north is the world famous Madame Tussauds and the Planetarium on Marylebone Road, estimated to have over two million visitors a year, with The Wallace Collection and Regent’s Park close by. The Hotel is situated within close proximity of the designer stores on Bond Street and major department stores including Selfridges and John Lewis. Hyde Park, Green Park, Buckingham Palace and the theatre district are all within a short distance. The Hotel is within a five minutes walk from Baker Street Underground Station. N . 10 comprises a design led 45 bedroom luxury boutique hotel located in one of the capital’s most fashionable areas. The property has gone a complete refurbishment and located in an identified Conservation Area. The hotel has a total of 45 bedrooms, all of which have a private bathroom, air-conditioning, direct dial telephones, dedicated line/fax modem, satellite TV, video, DVD player, hi-fi system, complimentary wifi, private safe and minibar.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 26/01/2010 to 31/12/2019 - 3% optional service charge will be added to your room bill. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The staff make this Hotel what it is
Late Rooms never let us down. Great location - minutes from Marylebone High Street, Baker Street, Oxford Street, Soho, Hyde Park - the list goes on. We had a great nights sleep - amazingly although you're in central London our room situation meant it was beautifully quiet. Staff are excellent in every area and extremely courteous, helpful and 'on the ball' The only thing we would suggest they change is the breakfast arrangements. You will pay almost double if you don't pre book/order. We feel that any guest staying should pay the same price - as it was - our breakfast charge was adjusted without fuss. Novel extra - the Cigar Lounge - love it - if only for the pictures!
Lovely room and facilities.
On the small side but not a problem as I was alone.