This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The state of Sarawak is located in the northern strip of the Island of Borneo. It is the largest state in Malaysia and Sarawak houses one of the world's richest and most diverse ecosystems. Strategically located along Ewe Hai Street/Carpenter Street in the heart of beautiful Kuching City, Berambih Lodge is only a few paces from the famed Kuching Waterfront and 50 feet from the oldest Chinese Tua Pek Kong Temple.
Straddled between the old and new city hubs, you could spend the morning walking along quaint narrow alleyways in old Kuching where tin-smiths noisily go about their work, spice and textile traders selling their merchandise and then spend the afternoon wandering around modern malls in new Kuching afterwards.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV
- Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
- Games Console , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet