This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The state of Sarawak is located in the northern strip of the Island of Borneo. It is the largest state in Malaysia and Sarawak houses one of the world's richest and most diverse ecosystems. Strategically located along Ewe Hai Street/Carpenter Street in the heart of beautiful Kuching City, Berambih Lodge is only a few paces from the famed Kuching Waterfront and 50 feet from the oldest Chinese Tua Pek Kong Temple.
Straddled between the old and new city hubs, you could spend the morning walking along quaint narrow alleyways in old Kuching where tin-smiths noisily go about their work, spice and textile traders selling their merchandise and then spend the afternoon wandering around modern malls in new Kuching afterwards.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Berambih Lodge in Kuching are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet