- 18 guest reviews
"We stayed in Belfast for the weekend and used Benedict's as our base. We stayed in a suite which was really clean and spacious with a very c..."
"The rooms are great and staff very friendly but you can hear the music from the nightclub/pub below until 2am. Its not loud but enough to be..."
"This was a great hotel to stay in, with a bar and restaurant attached. I was given a really nice room on the third floor, although some part..."
"Hotel was lovely. Food amazing and staff were all friendly...."
"From check in to check out the hotel was fabulous. The bed was lovely & comfortable & enormous! The room was well heated & it was needed as..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Benedicts of Belfast an ultra trendy 4 star boutique style hotel. The award winning hotel boasts Executive rooms with a spa bath together with a selection of standard double and twin rooms. All rooms are fully en-suite and have a fast, free, broadband wi-fi facility.
Executive rooms have large wide-screen plasma televisions. All the bedrooms benefit from freeview television with optional pay-per-view channel facilities. Each individual room is finished to the highest standards featuring feather topped luxurious mattresses and 600 thread Egyptian cotton linen. Benedicts has a spacious themed bar packed with a mature cosmopolitan crowd enjoying live music and top DJs with a late licence every night. The popular first floor restaurant is widely renowned as one of the the city's busiest and most popular (reservations are recommended) and serves a wide variety of world cuisine. Check the restaurant section for details of our famous "Beat the Clock" offer available 7 nights per week between 5. 30pm-7. 00pm. Located at the heart of the action in Bradbury Place, off Shaftesbury Square, Benedicts has easy access to all Belfast has to offer. Benedicts offers first class entertainment and dining and with overnight accommodation it's easy to see why this city centre hotel is so popular with both locals and visitors alike.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Belfast weekend break
We stayed in Belfast for the weekend and used Benedict's as our base.
We stayed in a suite which was really clean and spacious with a very comfortable bed and pillows. There is a good choice of cooked or continental food for breakfast. The staff are very friendly and helpful. There is some noise from the bar, which didn't affect us, but might be worth asking for a room away from the bar area if you are a light sleeper. We had a great weekend, Belfast is a fantastic place to visit and Benedict's is a great place to stay!
Above a night club/pub expect noise
The rooms are great and staff very friendly but you can hear the music from the nightclub/pub below until 2am.
Its not loud but enough to be able to make out the beat, im lucky I can sleep with background noise but if you are a light sleep this hotel is not for you