- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"The rooms are great and staff very friendly but you can hear the music from the nightclub/pub below until 2am. Its not loud but enough to be..."
"This was a great hotel to stay in, with a bar and restaurant attached. I was given a really nice room on the third floor, although some part..."
"Hotel was lovely. Food amazing and staff were all friendly...."
"From check in to check out the hotel was fabulous. The bed was lovely & comfortable & enormous! The room was well heated & it was needed as..."
"Quality of Staff was outstanding. Exactly what is required in the service Industry. Friendly, competent & willing to help the guests, not al..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Benedicts of Belfast an ultra trendy 4 star boutique style hotel. The award winning hotel boasts Executive rooms with a spa bath together with a selection of standard double and twin rooms. All rooms are fully en-suite and have a fast, free, broadband wi-fi facility.
Executive rooms have large wide-screen plasma televisions. All the bedrooms benefit from freeview television with optional pay-per-view channel facilities. Each individual room is finished to the highest standards featuring feather topped luxurious mattresses and 600 thread Egyptian cotton linen. Benedicts has a spacious themed bar packed with a mature cosmopolitan crowd enjoying live music and top DJs with a late licence every night. The popular first floor restaurant is widely renowned as one of the the city's busiest and most popular (reservations are recommended) and serves a wide variety of world cuisine. Check the restaurant section for details of our famous "Beat the Clock" offer available 7 nights per week between 5. 30pm-7. 00pm. Located at the heart of the action in Bradbury Place, off Shaftesbury Square, Benedicts has easy access to all Belfast has to offer. Benedicts offers first class entertainment and dining and with overnight accommodation it's easy to see why this city centre hotel is so popular with both locals and visitors alike.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Benedicts of Belfast in BELFAST are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Above a night club/pub expect noise
The rooms are great and staff very friendly but you can hear the music from the nightclub/pub below until 2am.
Its not loud but enough to be able to make out the beat, im lucky I can sleep with background noise but if you are a light sleep this hotel is not for you
This was a great hotel to stay in, with a bar and restaurant attached.
I was given a really nice room on the third floor, although some parts of the room could do with being looked at, overall it was a really comfy, welcoming room. Definitely stay here again.