- Very Good
- 59 guest reviews
"We normally stay at Hilton Garden Inn when in Aberdeen but last time we didn't have a great experience so thought time for a change and how..."
"the room appear unfinished in the bathroom, and one of the plugs were squint and this was rather annoying due to paying over £100 for one ni..."
"Location is great being within the Union Square Shopping Centre, brilliant access to a whole floor of eateries and the food from the hotel b..."
"Hotel was very nice, enjoyed our stay but the hotel really could try and do something about the parking charges even if they could agree to..."
About the hotel
Jurys Inns Aberdeen hotel is ideally located in the heart of Aberdeen, situated on Guild Street between the Rail and Bus stations and just a couple of minutes walk from Aberdeen Harbour and the Ferry Terminals. Union Street, “The Granite Mile” is just a few short steps away with all the bustling shopping, entertainment and nightlife that Aberdeen has to offer. Jurys Inn hotel in Aberdeen is the perfect choice whether you are visiting Aberdeen for business or leisure.
Book now and be the first to enjoy it! Free WiFi available throughout the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
1st time staying.
We normally stay at Hilton Garden Inn when in Aberdeen but last time we didn't have a great experience so thought time for a change and how glad are we.
The moment we arrived staff were friendly and check in was easy. Had a slight glitch with sky box once in room and mentioned it to desk not 10minutes and this issue was resolved by the manager and a staff member absolutely fantastic. Room was lovely and spacious with a good view. Breakfast was buffet style and all hot food was hot not just warm and a great selection of pastries etc. All staff in the hotel were great and friendly didn't just feel like a stranger. Already looking forward to returning here and highly recommended as I couldn't fault the place or the price for room.
jury in one night stay
the room appear unfinished in the bathroom, and one of the plugs were squint and this was rather annoying due to paying over £100 for one night, I felt that it was not worth the money, however staff were lovely and the rest of the hotel experience was fantastic