This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Spa Hotel, with 27 en suite bedrooms, is prominently situated overlooking the sea with unrivaled panoramic views of Hunt Cliff, the North Sea and beautiful surrounding countryside. Ideally located within Saltburn town in a perfect spot between the sea and all of the restaurant and bars that Saltburn has to offer. Our conservatory restaurant is open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner and Afternoon Teas until 9pm.
Freshly prepared seasonal menu with superb sea food and an excellent selection of wines. Our new Amber Rooms beauty and holistic rooms is open 7 days a week, offering Decléor and various beauty treatments. Breathtaking scenery can be seen by walking through our own grounds, direct into a ninety acre wooded valley, with its own peaceful stream and colourful Italian Gardens, or by taking Saltburn's Miniature Railway from the beach throughout the Valley Gardens. Saltburn-by-the-Sea has Britain's oldest water-based cliff lift transporting you to a town still retaining all the charm and elegance of its heyday as a thriving Victorian Resort. Also here is the Smugglers Heritage Centre, a lively testament to the more clandestine trade that once thrived along this coast. Within a short drive you can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park. Explore the scenery by foot or by taking a nostalgic journey by steam train from Grosmont to Pickering through unspoiled countryside, most recently famous for the well known television series Heartbeat.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet