- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"A great night away without the kids and really looked after. The staff were excellent, so friendly and helpful, even got a nice card and som..."
"Hotel was very clean, staff were very polite and also tried to make our stay a delight. Room was nice although the bathroom door was slightl..."
"Hotel is very convenient just a block behind Oxford Street and also a car park next to the hotel Beautiful lobby and very helpful at check i..."
"Well located for West End etc. Reception was poorly staffed so lengthy wait to check in. Room rather cramped but otherwise fine. We wouldn't..."
About the hotel
Centrally located hotel situated in Portman Square London W1, in the heart of London’s fashionable West End, the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel provides elegant and comfortable accommodation. The hotel is near excellent Oxford and Bond Street shopping areas and several major attractions, including Hyde Park, Selfridges, Knightsbridge and Buckingham Palace, making it perfect for leisure travelers. The Radisson Blu Portman Hotel offers 272 guest rooms thoughtfully designed in a selection of 5 decoration styles: Art Deco, Italian, Scandinavian, British and Oriental.
The Portman Corner restaurant offers high quality cuisine, ideal for both individuals and groups, and the food and drinks can be enjoyed in our popular outdoor terrace, serving refreshments throughout the day, perfect for a relaxing afternoon tea. The hotel has a newly renovated Gym and Fitness Spa with fully equipped sauna, steam room as well as access to an outdoor tennis court.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 18/03/2013 to 31/12/2016 - Our in house guest receive 20% discount per day for the NCP car park, please contact the Concierge desk for the discount card. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Really looked after - great service
A great night away without the kids and really looked after.
The staff were excellent, so friendly and helpful, even got a nice card and some chocolates when they knew we were taking some time out from being mum and dad. Lovely room, comfy bed, great pillows. Midday checkout and breakfast was great as well, not the usually rush to get up and out in the morning.
Great hotel, friendly staff!
Hotel was very clean, staff were very polite and also tried to make our stay a delight.
Room was nice although the bathroom door was slightly confusing as it was very visible both ways which was odd in a twin room.
Thank you very much for taking the time to share feedback regarding your most recent experience at the Radisson Blu Portman Hotel.
We take great pride of our high standards of service and we always love to delight and surprise our valued guests in order to make their stay most enjoyable is possible. We do offer rooms differently decorated and we are hoping that you will allow the pleasure to host you back very soon in order to choose the most convenient room for your stay and to leave you with an even more memorable experience.
Guest Relations Coordinator