- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"My wife and I stayed at the Rokeby Inn for a couple of nights and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. Friendly hosts and atmosphere. Good..."
"Fine for what we needed..."
"Very welcoming when we arrived. The rooms were spotless and comfortable and the breakfast was very good. Good value for money...."
"This is well worth a look if you are wanting a good clean friendly value for money stay. Rooms are basic but clean and with everything you w..."
"I was well received at the Rokeby Inn, an ideal location for the A1 and A66 routes. The rooms require modernisation and Wifi in the room wou..."
About the hotel
A fully licensed family owned and ran hotel with a comprehensive menu. A warm and friendly welcome awaits with quality accommodation in tastefully decorated rooms. All rooms en-suite with free view TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
All ground floor accommodation. Home cooked English Breakfast in pleasant dining room. Free parking, Kids Play Area and dogs allowed.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent stay at the Rokeby Inn
My wife and I stayed at the Rokeby Inn for a couple of nights and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
Friendly hosts and atmosphere. Good room, good food and the best breakfast we've ever had at a b&b. Definitely stay at the Rokeby Inn again.
Fine for what we needed