- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"A convenient place for a stopover on a journey. Room was comfortable, staff friendly food and drink were very good. Just what was needed...."
"This was the ideal place to be based. Nice room . Good food. Good parking..."
"Great people, great service, great food , a true cost effective low country retreat..."
"I could not get the wi-fi to work Not being able to get breakfast until 7.45 on Sunday morning caused me problems..."
"The website just didn't do justice to the welcome, help and service offered by the A66 Motel. Arriving late due to travel delays I called ah..."
About the hotel
A fully licensed family owned and ran hotel with a comprehensive menu. A warm and friendly welcome awaits with quality accommodation in tastefully decorated rooms. All rooms en-suite with free view TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
All ground floor accommodation. Home cooked English Breakfast in pleasant dining room. Free parking, Kids Play Area and dogs allowed.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Rokeby Inn in Richmond are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Good, convenient overnight stop
A convenient place for a stopover on a journey.
Room was comfortable, staff friendly food and drink were very good. Just what was needed.
This was the ideal place to be based.
Nice room . Good food. Good parking