- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Incomparable customer service. The staff at Siete Islas are delightful - I can only imagine that people who have had less favourable experie..."
About the hotel
The Siete Islas Hotel offers complete facilities with everything you need to have an enjoyable stay for business or pleasure. The hotel is located in the heart of Madrid, near Gran Via, just a few metres from the historic quarter and the best commercial area of the city. Its privileged location makes the Siete Islas Hotel an ideal starting point for organising visits to the main attractions of the city, like the museums (Prado, Reina Sofia and Thyssen-Bornemisza ) or the Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol or Royal Palace.
Each floor is named after an island in the Canarian Archipelago, with each room making a reference to a municipality on the island, creating this way a very cosy atmosphere based around the Happy Islands, whose rich geography and cheerful hospitality we want to share at the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 12:00 13:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Incomparable customer service.
The staff at Siete Islas are delightful - I can only imagine that people who have had less favourable experiences than mine have trouble in communicating their needs. I have stayed several times at Siete Islas over the past year and a half and Never fail to be impressed with the rooms, the service, the friendliness and helpfulness of all staff, from room ladies to reception to management, and the excellent buffet. If you want a central location, this is further about the most central you can get, with all of Madrid within walking distance. A top choice.