- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Delivering a training course in nearby Blandford the next day. I needed somewhere comfortable, quiet and with food. The Inn delivered all th..."
"Friendly staff great location amazing food no complaints highly recommended would stay again and again..."
"I am well travelled and have stayed in many country inns and I would definitely recommend this top quality accommodation and lovely staff...."
About the hotel
The Museum Inn is a superb 17th Century pub with rooms situated in the delightful village of Farnham, Dorset, on the glorious Cranborne Chase, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and a renowned countryside pursuit’s destination. By many, the Museum Inn is recognised as one of the finest inns in England.
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
An absolute gem
Delivering a training course in nearby Blandford the next day.
I needed somewhere comfortable, quiet and with food. The Inn delivered all these with warmth and charm. It's in the most wonderful countryside and village. I'm going back!!
Friendly staff great location amazing food no complaints highly recommended would stay again and again