- 68 guest reviews
"Unfortunately there was work being carried out, I could not tell if it was in the hotel or not, but the fire escape stairs was open with too..."
"To be honest, not a bad place to stay, I was looking for a room for under £100 with breakfast for a night in London and this is what I got ...."
"Lovely clean room, great location and helpful staff...."
"Excellent base to stay for a trip to London with great bus, tube and overground services within 2 minutes walk. Best quality rooms around fo..."
"The room was great for one night, the only issue was there was a shelf behind the toilet that stuck out so that the toilet seat didn't stay..."
About the hotel
This 4 star boutique hotel located in London’s fashionable Maida Vale was opened in the summer of 2009, following the extensive refurbishment of the locally listed Georgian fronted building. Best Western Maîtrise Hotel is located on the A5 - one of the main routes to and from Central London & our location which makes it a perfect base for both corporate & leisure guests who want to visit the capital. Well connected by public transport, Best Western Maîtrise Hotel is just 3 minute walk away from Kilburn Park underground station which offers direct tube line to Paddington station, Oxford Circus & Piccadilly Circus.
Kilburn Park overground station offers trains to Wembley and Camden Town. Best Western Maîtrise offers Executive rooms, Double rooms & Twin rooms along with Single rooms. Each floor of the hotel has its own furniture scheme, and every bedroom fitted to the highest standards in terms of design & functionality. The hotel offers complimentary Continental Breakfast, WIFI, in room beverage facilities, air conditioning, Free View TV channels, in room safe & a fridge.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/07/2013 to 31/12/2015 - £50 security deposit at check in for incidentals which is fully refundable at check out if paid by cash. A pre authorization is released by the bank automatically and may take up 14 days The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
66% would recommend it to a friend
Unfortunately there was work being carried out, I could not tell if it was in the hotel or not, but the fire escape stairs was open with tools implying it was part of the hotel.
We were disturbed from 7.30 am onwards, it was very noisy. when I asked we were just told it was neighbours. We were not informed when we arrived and we did not receive an adequate apology.
Ok, for the price!
To be honest, not a bad place to stay, I was looking for a room for under £100 with breakfast for a night in London and this is what I got .
Room was clean, a little small and basic, but staff were friendly on arrival, however if I had paid the proper rate of £175 I would have been disappointed. Breakfast was disappointing as staff kept us waiting and wasn't sure whether they served us tea or coffee or we got it ourselves, in the end I found my own teapot and got my own, on the menu there was a cooked breakfast but no staff came to take our order so we were left with cereals and toast. No one else had a cooked breakfast so they either weren't doing them or the staff simply weren't taking orders. There were also very limited options, i.e no rolls, croissants, no real biggie but a little disappointing . The main thing was the room was clean which it was so for the price it was ok.