- 75 guest reviews
"The room was small with no external Windows but was ideal for a short stay within easy reach of the city centre. The room was clean and fair..."
"The overall appearance is good. However, in my room a curtain was missing meaning it was too light to sleep. The double glazing was insuffic..."
"No lift to room - instead a labyrinth of staircases difficult to navigate with heavy luggage. Strange smells in corridor and inside room. Be..."
"Generally well appointed rooms, with decent bathrooms, but as small as you would expect for London. One complaint is that the window could n..."
About the hotel
This 4 star boutique hotel located in London’s fashionable Maida Vale. Following the extensive refurbishment of the locally listed Georgian fronted building. Best Western Maîtrise Hotel is located on the A5, one of the main routes to and from Central London & our location which makes it a perfect base for both corporate & leisure guests who want to visit the capital.
The hotel is well connected by public transport, Best Western Maîtrise Hotel is just 3 minute walk away from Kilburn Park underground station which offers direct tube line to Paddington station, Oxford Circus & Piccadilly Circus. Kilburn Park overground station offers trains to Wembley and Camden Town.
Wembley Stadium can be reached in 15 minutes by Tube. The Regents Parks is only 1. 5 miles from the hotel with many other attractions nearby.
Best Western Maîtrise offers Executive rooms, Double rooms & Twin rooms along with Single rooms. Each floor of the hotel has its own furniture scheme, and every bedroom fitted to the highest standards in terms of design & functionality.
The hotel offers complimentary Continental Breakfast, WIFI, in room beverage facilities, air conditioning, Free View TV channels, in room safe & a fridge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Small but nice
The room was small with no external Windows but was ideal for a short stay within easy reach of the city centre.
The room was clean and fairly modern. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioning helped make it a pleasant stay.
A mixed bag
The overall appearance is good.
However, in my room a curtain was missing meaning it was too light to sleep. The double glazing was insufficient and the road incredibly loud. And the air con didn't work so too hot also. Food was average.