- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"Room basic but clean. Shower flooded the bathroom floor and walls! Cooked breakfast was luke warm and all the food was sitting in liquid fro..."
"The staff were attentive. The room was well appointed and clean. We had about half a view of the Loch...."
"A very short stay while in Fort William for the Mountain Biking Downhill World Cup. Hotel was very clean and had a modern interior. The room..."
"Good venue for a holiday in or around Fort William. Friendly staff, decent food and very good for the price. Would stay again...."
About the hotel
An established hotel for many years, the Cruachan offers quality, affordable, bed and breakfast accommodation, plus bar and restaurant. The hotel caters for tourists, including groups, and business travellers. Its prime location, directly overlooking Loch Linnhe, has easy direct access off the main A82 Glasgow to Inverness route and is only 200 metres from Fort William town centre.
There is ample car parking space plus secure areas for bikers and cyclists, making it an ideal base for the world famous annual event – The Scottish 6 Day Trials. Wi-Fi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
In the summer enjoy a bar meal on the open terrace with spectacular views across Loch Linnhe to the Morvern Hills – watch the local yacht club races, look out for the local seals and otters.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Wake Up Call Available , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent customer service, basic room and very disappointing breakfast
Room basic but clean.
Shower flooded the bathroom floor and walls. Cooked breakfast was luke warm and all the food was sitting in liquid from mushrooms and poached egg.
A well situated hotel
The staff were attentive.
The room was well appointed and clean. We had about half a view of the Loch.