This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located in the heart of Nice's historical Musicians' quarter, the Medicis hotel is set in a listed Belle epoque building dating from 1926. The Tuscan-inspired decor in shades of burnt Sienna creates a warm and refined atmosphere. Within easy reach of the beaches, the city centre and the Promenade des Anglais, this is the ideal place to stay foer either leisure or business.
Internet acces in room.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Medicis in Nice is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet