- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"The hotel is easy to find and easily accessible on the metro. It was clean and well presented. I did find it difficult to book through the h..."
About the hotel
Modern and Design hotel, centrally located, walking distance to one of the most important Lisbon avenues. Shopping and residential district. All the hotel was idealized to provide very high comfort level, being for leisure or business clients.
Well connected with many public transportations, as Metro Campo Pequeno or several bus lines. Modern designer style hotel, perfect for business or pleasure. Like the other hotels in the group, the Turim Iberia offers just 86 rooms, maintaining a quiet an relaxed atmosphere. Situated in one of the most exclusive areas in Lisbon, close to the Calouste Gulbenkian Museum and the Campo Pequeno Square.
Showing Tuesday 24 November 2015 to Wednesday 25 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Translation Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel is easy to find and easily accessible on the metro.
It was clean and well presented. I did find it difficult to book through the hotels website hence why I used LateRooms.com The bar has a happy hour between 6pm and 8pm which does make the drinks prices a bit more reasonable.