- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Nice small hotel , booked one night on a Sunday. in the country outside Kidderminster. Absolutely fine, nice modern room. Restaurant closed..."
"Our stay was a pleasant one, but we were very disappointed with the quality of the breakfast. To qualify that, we were not late down for bre..."
"We had a fabulous stay - it was ideally located to the conference we had to go. Bed was super comfy and bathroom was lush!!..."
"Room very clean, breakfast in the morning was spot on, service very friendly & all at a very good price. Would recommend and stay again if a..."
"We stayed overnight to enable a 6am departure on a rail excursion from Kidderminster station. We arrived just before 9pm and just managed to..."
About the hotel
Set amidst the rolling Worcestershire countryside, just 10 minutes from Kidderminster and 15 minutes from the M5 and M42. This contemporary hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, 2 AA rosette awarded dining and comfortable accommodation. All of the 18 en-suite rooms provide chic, contemporary accommodation in a tranquil countryside setting.
Styled with warm and inviting colours and appointed with sumptuous soft furnishings, every room is located in the adjacent annexe and is an ideal retreat for a relaxing stay in Worcestershire. Awarded 2 AA Rosettes, The Kitchen at the Granary offers modern British cuisine in a chic and stylish environment. The talented kitchen team create mouth-watering dishes utilising the best in local and seasonal ingredients. The hotel even has its own ‘Market Garden’ providing fruit, vegetables and herbs for the restaurant. The Granary is located in a beautiful rural setting yet is just 10 minutes from Kidderminster. The M5 and M42 are within 15 minutes’ drive, offering easy access to Worcester, Birmingham, Bristol and further afield London. Please note that our Restaurant is closed after Lunch on Sundays and therefore food is not available on a Sunday Evening.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 19/08/2015 to 31/08/2024 - Cots request charge: £15pppn. Pets are allowed: £10 per pet per night. Pets are allowed in hotel rooms, grounds but not in public areas. Our Restaurant is closed after Lunch & onwards every Sundays. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice small hotel , booked one night on a Sunday.
in the country outside Kidderminster. Absolutely fine, nice modern room. Restaurant closed that day, but plenty of places locally.. Good value friendly
Last Minute Decision To Stop Over In Kiddderminster
Our stay was a pleasant one, but we were very disappointed with the quality of the breakfast.
To qualify that, we were not late down for breakfast - 8,15am and were the only couple in the breakfast room. The sausages we were served had obviously been 'hanging around', as they were quite tough. My wife and I both thought, that a better presentation of this essential meal was missed!