This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
In the heart of the Iblean Plateau, wrapped in nature and kissed by golden Sicilian sunshine, Domus Aurea, offers the long-established hospitality that has characterized this area, as seen also in the nearby “Donnafugata Castle”, historical summer residence famous for a lot of legends aroused from extravagant life of his owners, the Cabrera Counts family. At Domus Aurea traditional atmosphere of restoring family farmhouse fused with all modern comfort offers to customers a perfect stay in order to discover South-Eastern Sicily, declared by UNESCO a World Heritage for the baroque architecture of Ragusa Ibla, Modica, Scicli and Noto…and also to awake your senses with the best of our culinary tradition. Domus Aurea is also perfect for your meetings or wedding banquets.
…and so, why don’t play in a structure of our sporting center?
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Domus Aurea Resort in Ragusa are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet